No trip to Africa could be called ordinary, but I know that this one will be truly extraordinary. It's a giant leap of faith for you to pay $25 for a travel diary I haven't yet written, but please read on....
photo courtesy Mashatu website
1. You'll be sitting in a hide with me, eyes at waterhole level, watching elephants play only metres away. We'll even need to take wipes in case they throw mud!
photo Thomas Heatherwick Architects website
2. All over the world, the opening of the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art in Cape Town is being eagerly awaited. It's been created inside a waterfront grain silo complex! You'll come on an exclusive behind-the-scenes pre-opening visit with me.
Image by Jon Sullivan via Wikimedia Commons
3. On separate occasions, you'll enjoy with me the very special hospitality of real South Africans in their own homes - in Johannesburg, Cape Town and a former black township.
Image courtesy Isibindi Zulu Lodge website
4. You'll feel the rhythm of Africa in the deep rich harmonies of a private performance by a black cappella choir and primal Zulu dancing.
Image courtesy Pot Luck Club, Cape Town
5. You'll eat at the best of South Africa's buzzing restaurants and drink local wines.
Image of Dylan Lewis sculpture, courtesy Delaire Graff Estate
6. You'll see the trends in South African art, visit 2 famous artists' working studios, shop African fashion and interior design.
Image of Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge courtesy their website
7. You'll love the indulgent African hotels: two luxury game lodges, an LHW waterfront hotel in Cape Town, one wine estate owned by Indian billionaire wizz Analjit Singh, and the other by the 4th largest diamond dealer in the world.
8. You'll see a full range of South African architecture, from Art Deco, Cape Dutch and thatched rondavels to game lodge chic and 21st century modern.
Photo Wikipedia commons by Tambako the Jaguar
9. Lastly, you'll feel the adrenalin rush of searching for and maybe finding the Big 5.
This will be the best $25 you've ever spent or your money back. I'd love you to join many other loyal customers who come with me on every trip. Or buy it as a gift for someone else! Just click below.
I'll wait for you,